This website is designed to be viewed on a touchscreen: smartphone, tablet and desktop or laptop computer.
You can use a mouse if it has a wheel.
You can also use a touchpad. Here is a quick reminder of the main actions using Windows 10:
- Select an element: press on the touchpad
- Scroll: Place two fingers on the touchpad, then slide them horizontally or vertically.
- Zoom in or out: place two fingers on the touchpad and slide them together or apart.
- Show commands (like a right-click): press on the touchpad with two fingers, or press on the bottom right corner.
This website is optimised for the latest versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
We recommend that you use the latest version of these browsers.
If using other browsers or older versions of the browsers listed above, certain elements may not work correctly, causing pages to be badly displayed and certain functions to disappear.
Access to the latest browser updates
To benefit from all the facilities of the La Roche d’Or website, download the latest updates (free).
Also access updates in the Options or Settings or on the icon that looks like a cog to authorise automatic updates for your browser.
This website uses certain technology that is linked to the latest devices.
Below is a list of the characteristics of these devices to ensure that the site functions properly.
- All iPhone, from iPhone 7
- All iPads from iPadOS 13
- All MACs (MacBook, iMac etc.) from IOS El Capitan version 10.11.16
Android Smartphones and Tablets
- All devices equipped with Android 8.0 or more recent versions.
PCs and Tablets operating with Windows
- All devices using Windows 10.
Pop-up windows or pop-ups are windows containing advertising that can appear without your consent. Pop-ups are also used to perform useful functions on websites.
It is useful if you allow pop-ups when browsing www.rochedor.fr. They are used to post large-format photos and dynamic maps. There is no risk of advertising by us.
Generally, browsers have options to help you control these windows opening in the Options or Settings (cog). On the whole, they are blocked by default.
The browser also usually brings up an information bar when a pop-up is blocked if this function hasn’t been deactivated already.
WARNING. If pop-up blocking is activated, you can authorise sites that don’t use adverts, like the Roche d’Or website. To do this, you can usually just add the website address where you don’t want pop-ups to be blocked: https://rochedor.fr/site/
1. Go back (returning to the previous page) can be done by clicking on the left arrow that appears at the top left of your browser.
2. You can access the menu using the ‘hamburger’ icon. It can appear in two different forms. It is usually located at the top right of your browser window.
3. Clicking on the logo takes you back to the home page.
4. You can make the characters on the site bigger or smaller by clicking on A+ or A- top right.
5. To make the whole page larger or smaller you can use a function that’s part of your browser:
-Click on the page you want to enlarge/shrink.
- The press and keep down the CTRL key, located at the bottom left of your keyboard.
- Turn the wheel on your mouse (or whatever the equivalent is on your set-up) to obtain the desired size.
6. To re-start your browser and erase any content that is temporarily stored in its memory, press and hold down the FN key (function), located on the bottom left of your keyboard and press the F5 key usually found on the first line of keys at the top of the keyboard.